Saturday, July 11, 2015

Alright allllriigghhttt.
Three things I would like to get off my chest but cannot say directly to the intended recipient. If you are reading this and you know one is directed to you then I am sorry I have no confidence. These are not all directed to the same person btw.

1. You are amazing. I'm sorry I am so bad at being there for you when you need me... I wish I was better and I hate myself for not knowing what to say. But I pray for you all the time and I love you so much it hurts. Thank you for not entirely giving up on yourself.
2. I will forever regret not talking to you the last time I saw you. Looking back you are probably one of the people who has had the most impact on the person I am today and yet somehow I think we are too similar-minded and that is why now we will never get past internet stalking.
3. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment