Saturday, May 30, 2015

DIY DRY SHAMPOO

So I have realized that the longer I go between showers, the better my hair will be after the next shower. In light of this fact, I have not showered since Wednesday (when I showered after not doing it since Saturday).
Since I leave tomorrow morning, I thought it would be nice to do this, and since it's summer, it's not like I'm seeing anyone, right?
Wrong.
My mom announced that we are going to a "goodbye" party. Which isn't a bad thing in and of itself, but now I am stuck with gross hair. And no, I can't just shower, I don't have time.
GOOGLE TIME!
I found some sites that said "use cornstarch!" so I did.
I don't have a "before" pic (because really, who takes pics of their nasty hair??), but here's an after pic:
Obviously it's pretty crappy, but you can kind of see.
My hair is still greasy looking, but it's MUCH less. I mean I was talking nasty stringy, and now it's just mildy unpleasant. More like second-day than fourth-day. =)

All I did was take some cornstarch 

Image result for argo cornstarch
and then I dipped my fingers in 

and then I ran my fingers through  my roots

and then I was done.

And that, my friends, is how you use cornstarch to "clean" your hair =)


No comments:

Post a Comment