Wednesday, February 18, 2015

#DIY Deodorant

So today I'm going to show y'alls how to DIY your deodorant. Now I know what you're thinking, "But I don't have any chemicals or any of that other science-y crap I saw the last time I looked up how to DIY my deodorant!" Two things. One, why are you googling diy deodorant in the first place (besides to find this awesome tutorial)? 0_o Two, that's okay - you don't need it!!

SO.

Materials:

  • Deodorant
  • Sharpie
  • Your Fingers
Procedure:
  • Take the deodorant in your hands. Examine it. Note its texture, shape, size, smell, temperature... You can even taste it if you want, although I don't recommend it.
  • Next, uncap your Sharpie. Repeat the examination on the Sharpie.
  • Peel the label off of the deodorant using Your Fingers. 
  • Rub all that deodoresidue off. 
  • Finally, decorate your deodorant with the Sharpie. Write, color, anything you want!
  • Optional: Use many colors of Sharpie to  enhance the DIY experience!
When you're done, your final product should look something like this (sorry mirror image):
I'm in a minimalist mood, so mine just has the flower and the words "Anti Stink Stuff"



NOTE: In case you haven't realized, this tutorial is a joke. I don't own Sharpies or Secret or Your Fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment